Invest for the long term
using fundamental analysis
Buy good companies at discounted valuations. Identify opportunities
that balance both the return OF capital and the return ON capital that
lead to capital preservation and capital growth.
These objectives are achieved by following a disciplined process to determine the optimal portfolio:
- Determine intrinsic value of every company in the investment universe
- Review stocks with the largest upside to intrinsic value
- Review risk controls at the portfolio level
- Construct optimal portfolio
- Ongoing portfolio monitoring and risk review
- Follow a strict buy and sell discipline
Integral to the investment process is a rigorous and continuously improving risk management approach that ensures that intended and unintended risks are understood at both the security and portfolio levels to balance risk and return.